My blog menu

I use Google's feed reader on both my personal email and our boat email accounts. I keep my personal feed reader to good friends and on our boat feed reader I have a ton of sailing blogs, some of which are people I now know virtually.

So what's on my plate?

People cruising internationally:
Ceilydh
Delos*
Distant Shores
Esper
Io*
Sarana
Sereia
Soggy Paws*
Syzygy
Third Day
Totem*
Trim

Cruisers-in-training:
Illusion
Katana
Mist*
Siempre Sabado

People cruising locally:
Eolian
Hawk

News and etc:
Boat Bits
The Vendee Globe - Even thought the Vendee Globe isn't until 2012, I have their official news site.

Can you tell what we're dreaming of? All of the boats with asterisks are either currently crossing the Pacific, just did, or are about to.

4 comments:

  1. Um... why are we the only ones without a link???

    You're trying to hurt our feelings, aren't you?

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just checking to see if you were reading (just kidding - WHOOPS! fixed)

    - Livia

    ReplyDelete

LIQUID MOTIVATION

Click on the dollar and buy Livia and Carol a cold frosty one:

DON'T MISS A POST

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

INSTAGRAM

RANDOM POSTS