JABS

I’m not certain whether Zero to Cruising coined the phrase “JABS” but I heard it first from them. It is an acronym for “Just Another Beautiful Sunset” and it refers to the fact that the sunset, and the sunrise on most passages, is a daily part of cruisers’ lives. How often did I sit and watch either when I was in my home?

Also, one of our videos of a simultaneous moonrise and sunset while departing Catalina wasn't working earlier but I've now fixed it on the original post if you want an action shot.

Just a few of our beautiful sunrises in Mexico so far:

Approaching Bahia Santa MariaApproaching Bahia Santa Maria
Leaving Cabo San Lucas
Bahia Santa Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIQUID MOTIVATION

Click on the dollar and buy Livia and Carol a cold frosty one:

DON'T MISS A POST

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

INSTAGRAM

RANDOM POSTS