Hoochie sneak peek

When my parents came to Mexico to visit they brought a suitcase full of goodies for us – a time honored method of cruisers getting kit. One of the things that we ordered was a huge amount of fishing gear. For whatever reason I was way into the idea of making hand lines and lures for us.

I’m not going to post the entire process yet. I made two test lures and one test handline and we are going to go out for a week in the islands and test them out. If all goes well, I’ll post the process. In the meantime, here is a peek.

Homemade hoochies

The top hoochie has a treble hook and the bottom has a double. Both are made with wire leaders to foil fish from biting off the lures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIQUID MOTIVATION

Click on the dollar and buy Livia and Carol a cold frosty one:

DON'T MISS A POST

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

INSTAGRAM

RANDOM POSTS