A Tour of SV Estrellita 5.10b

Below is a video tour of a SV Estrellita 5.10b - a 1983 Wauquiez Pretorien.

The entire time we owned this boat I intended to do a video tour.  On the day before I flew away from the boat (February 2016), leaving her for sale in Australia, I remembered to take a bunch of video to put together later.

Fast forward 1 year and 4 months later - this week I found that footage while backing up some photos, put it together and narrated it.

The video is a brief overview. Feel free to ask any questions about the boat or gear in the comments below. I also found video from our last passage (New Cal to Australia) which I will process eventually as well. For the rest of our videos, see our YouTube channel.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, great video. I sensed the amount of work you guys did to make this the fantastic boat it is.

    ReplyDelete

LIQUID MOTIVATION

Click on the dollar and buy Livia and Carol a cold frosty one:

DON'T MISS A POST

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

INSTAGRAM

RANDOM POSTS